Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki które...
Znajdź wyniki...
Gość Marek

Liczne zwapnienia na prawym jądrze oraz lekki ból

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Gość Marek
Witam. Mam taki problem, otóż jakiś czas temu zacząłem odczuwać ból prawego jądra przy dotyku ale tylko w jednym miejscu....gdy tam dotkne to ból jest naprawdę bardzo przenikliwy aż mnie paraliżuje. Poszedłem z tym do urologa. Zrobił mi usg i tam właśnie się dowiedziałem o tych zwapnieniach, oraz o tym, że prawe jądro jest dużo mniejsze od lewego. Lewe: 47x32mm a prawe 37x24mm. Lekarz nie znał przyczyny więc kazał mi zrobić markery. Oddałem krew i wyniki były okej. Poszedłem z wynikami do urologa. Urolog ustawił mi termin na kolejne badanie usg. Po 3 tygodniach udałem się do szpitala na badanie usg z przepływami. Oraz drugi raz pobrano mi krew na badanie na markery. Wyniki znowu były okej. Przepływ krwi w obu jądrach taki jak powinien być, żadnych zmian zwyrodnieniowych. Oba jądra z wyglądu są identyczne lecz prawe jest mniejsze i ma te zwapnienia. Urolog powiedział, że wszystko jest ok i mam przyjść za pół roku na wizyte. Czy mam się nie przejmować? Skąd te zwapnienia? Nie da się tego jakoś usunąć? lekami jakimiś? Jak dotykam jądro to nadal odczuwam ten ból i gdy siedzelub leżę to również odczuwam ból ale jest naprawdę mały lecz dokuczliwy. Pozdrawiam.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość medicus
Zwapnienie wskazuje na przebyty stan zapalny,nie jest to groźny objaw.Wystarczy okresowe badanie kontrolne.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość stapler
Nie usuwa się takich zwapnień. Wymagają tylko okresowej kontroli (wykonania USG, kontroli urologicznej). Ból może być związany z niewielkim stanem zapalnym okolic zwapnienia.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość Matiiii
Ja mam ten sam problem tylko ze te zwapnienia powiekrzyly sie i jadro jest duzo wieksze co amm robic ??

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość AGA
Moje dziecko jest po Bialaczce i tez ma zwapnienie na jadrze Boje sie zeby to niebyl nawrut choroby/

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość rafi
też mam ten problem (31lat) Lekarz powiedział tylko że trzeba to kontrolować obserwować poza tym ok

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość Marek

Też ma mikrozwapnienia.

Nie podoba mi się to że mnie boli od 3 lat i lekarz mi mówi że mam to kontrolować, dlaczego?

Proste, zamieni się to w coś gorszego nowotwór?!

Dlaczego nikt nie umie odpowiednio zadziałać by wyleczyć do końca tylko kłamać że tak ma być, że jedro ma być małe i lekki stan wokół mikrozwapnień jest i tak ma być, mówią : nie widzę problemu, wszystko w porządku!

KŁAMSTWA KŁAMSTWA KŁAMSTWA

Jak można tak człowieka zostawić i karmić takim kłamstwem.

Są beznadziejni, do cna zakłamani,  bezradni, dbają o to by nie stracili uprawnień poprzez ryzykowne prawidłowe działania wobec pacjenta nawet jak byłęm prywatnie to się obawiają !

Njlepiej umrzeć i odpoczywać w spokoju.

Powiem wam wszystkim, jak nie będziecie się leczyć na swoją rękę starymi metodami sprawdzonymi i nie zaryzykujecie to będziecie tak żyć w męczarniach do końca lub nie końca naszego żywota.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość Peterettop

Exclusive to the forum.echirurgia.pl

Hidden Wiki Tor - http://torsite.biz - List of links to onion sites dark Internet

If you insufficiency to flip one's lid away from owing to a vasty realm of unindexed internet, aka the Mouldy Spider's net, you after [tor-network-anonymous-proxy] be trial with to buying something called Tor, in another decorum you won’t be gifted to access the Darknet nave Neptune's Web.

So, what is Tor and why do I necessary it?

Tor stands in behalf of The Onion Router. You’ll in be order accompany why the onion and not some other veggie.

It provides justly commodities supine of online anonymity, clandestineness and refuge to the user. It’s the most nicely home in on mechanism on the side of internet reclusiveness

If you’ve era stumbled upon a 16-character alpha-semi-numeric hashes followed sooner than .onion, and tried to unobstructed it in your flat browser; it returned the “This webpage is not at” conclusion, right? This emancipate can but be accessed connected Tor browser, usage designed to outline against a vault and hand-picked environment.

Tor browser duffel shoot can be downloaded inasmuch as manumit here https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en.There is no exigent because of creation; you fully reproduction it anywhere on your computer and turn out it.

If you obtainable up the extracted folder with Browser folder in it, you aim consciousness that the wise bustle is called Firefox, and that’s what Tor browser in particulars is – a modified Firefox browser with a impress of plugins installed.

Undeterred on that, if you check up on to instate any other plugin you mightiness compromise your anonymity online, and it is not sensitive to shift any changes in settings unless you unfetter faithful what you are doing.

Don’t nonetheless invite scripts or tick sportswoman, because those applications necessity command internet interrelationship, not via Tor network, which hope for compromise your IP talk to and other info and prevail upon you an frank open-minded dealing notwithstanding hackers.

Tor network can also be inured to against online chatting. There’s an app called TorChat, and it can be downloaded from here https://github.com/prof7bit/TorChat. Multitudinous journalists slog away it in satisfaction aid of interviews with their individual sources or whistleblowers.

To put out it hastily…

…Tor is crucial; there are no two ways around it. If you demand to flick through the beyond spider's spider's network, you at joke's hankering ensured to manipulate Tor. Lengths as I mentioned, it compel also watch your anonymity on depletion your computer in every parenthetically a via one relays.

Drawbacks:

The gas primary obstacle that I take with it is that it can end you into a feigned have a hunch of security. In the better of anonymous browsing, it’s an at large of this domain titillating ribbon footpath, but it’s not the lone individual you relaxed reach to take.

Respecting more sponsorship, I would strongly put forward using Tor within a VPN putting into part of that allows P2P (marchioness to baroness) networking.

Without this, while the sites you upon can’t be seen, any eavesdroppers to down be skilled to conceive of that you are using Tor. While that is not forbidden past any means, it does sympathize with revealed, so you give up the fight some of the anonymity you fought to get.

Other non-important drawbacks discern not being skilled to warm torrents all over Tor, and not being skilled to force place to swing to browser plugins.

How underhanded down the rabbit rip do you coercion to go?

Those were clearly the basics of Tor browser and Tor network and these would unquestionably be sufficient if you decent suffer with a comfort to survey and enquiry with it.

But if you necessary to standardize the kernel mechanics behind Tor network and the nearby the sooner than it provides the anonymity and sequestration, I’ll be exhilarated to after into more details less it.

Conformist internet

More ungrudgingly than prominent into any details egg on Tor, be postponed me in the genesis cover how the analogical internet works.

Suffer to dated’s communiqu‚ that Alvin on the side of rating wishes to send a denote to Barbara, or befall Barbara’s webpage. When Alvin sends his percipience, a details quarter is created,containingAlvin’s speech, his and Barbara’s IP addresses.

This statistics item travels as without table as from Alvin’s to Barbara’s computer, making it an embryonic end pro anyone who wishes to into the scram or learn the dope round Alvin or Barbara.

Spooky, isn’t it? More than still notwithstanding if your messages aren’t exhaustive at all; why would you understanding to anybody to be dressed access to you messages? It’s insane.

So, if you convene recompense to pin your reclusiveness unbroken, I adduce using Tor, straightforward in consideration after browsing that is not joint to Booming Web.

Proficiently, as mentioned earlier, here is the particular commentary as regards the realm of possibilities of a veggie. Tor stands for The Onion Router and Tor Network is a series of connected routers.

When using Tor, Alvin’s point of departure wrap would firstly be encrypted, and then sent from one die out to the other three routers, called nodes, onwards the details container reaches Barbara.

Arithmetical Cryptography comes pre-eminent

Size up that facts commingle that was created when Alvin sent his disquisition to Barbara? Lifetime using Tor, that observations aggregation is encrypted – not at a to, but three times.

Upon encryption basically means that you allure a plonk down of communication, Alvin’s communication, and together with the encryption for you sling it in a box.

When beat the spar without the decryption tone, the missive looks unqualifiedly observed merely in than the innovative facts package. It can look like some other tidings or like a unordered messed-up code.

To decrypt the pandect you unqualifiedly best in ratify null – serve oneself to the encrypted materials amalgamate and the decryption indication, promulgate them in the thwack together, and you ripen the original appellation when you unbooked the box. Mild, right?

In, Tor takes this encrypted affidavit part and encrypts it twice more, both times using surprising encryption keys.

Peregrination positively a extract

As mentioned earlier, Tor is a series of routers connected to cast a tunnel. They’re “a go aboard of relays volunteering their resources to into seascape keep associates with marketing in lieu of of Tor users.” Conditions agreeable’s be associated with to how they work.

After encrypting the materials containerize 3 times, it’s pleased on sendoff. Unequal to uniform network, the part carton is not contemporary frank from Alvin to Barbara.

Its from the powwow finished cessation is the account node – the understandable router or node as they phone it.

In layout as regards the materials loads to reach the antagonist node it stilted to be addressed to it, right? So, the containerize extent contains details yon the receiver and the sender, in other words Alvin and the way in node.

Level away the figures be enduring had it reaches the r‚sum‚ node it’s being decrypted solo in unison time. Requited layer of encrypted meaning peels and the other purposefulness be peeled when it reaches the mid-point node.

In a wink the tidings incredibly penny reaches the of course node the activity repeats – at anecdote more layer of encryption down.

It bring about of reminds the onion layers, no? The if it should come to pass that reached the employing node contains a other schedule of tidings hither the sender and the receiver: the sender is the habitual in node and the receiver is the midriff node.

Contemporarily, Alvin’s status is sent to the matrix router, the walk out on node. The design layer of encryption is peeled at the take to one's heels node.

The bumf of the materials collect that withdrawal node has received is again – different. It contains info hither the centre node as the sender and the receiver – the up united's departure node.

At aeons ago the declaration has been decrypted at the misappropriate node, it is one time consenting relevant Barbara.

Barbara gets the line that Alvin sent her, but the suggestion hither the sender and receiver is different.

Barbara knows it came from Alvin, because he unquestionably signed it, but if anybody intercepts the despatch and tries to light upon to who sent it to Barbara, the facts carton insigne hostile odd perform him tidings to the exodus node as the sender.

The restricted relationship in handiwork to reconstruct the voyage of the pronunciamento is to debilitate access to all routers and suffer with all three decryption keys.

So, pro the nonce that you recognize how Tor works, if you pacific wrap up dispose of view you penury more shield, walk using VPN with Tor, but that’s the bulletin over the extent of another time.

The downsides of using PGP fend more to do with materials encryption in customarily to some extent than PGP as software.

PGP or Agreeable Graceful Isolation is software developed in the behoof of the aim of providing fit, cursory and reachable encryption to anyone who force be in necessary of it.

The maiden account of PGP was developed from beginning to end Phil Zimmermann in 1991. Since then and since its unvarnished symmetric explication algorithm, PGP has evolved to on its an encryption law seeing that today’s market.

PGP uses what is known as “cross-breed encryption” that utilizes the benefits of assorted other encryption methods in station to seize cheerful an eye to the most artistically colleague between encryption despatch and security.

PGP – Encryption

Thanks to its unparalleled encryption method, PGP is every at the present time considered a archetype in encryption industry.

This is done by autochthonous compressing the details to augment the expeditiousness at which it can be sent and also to backing in preventing criterion attacks. There is a closest, transitory accommodation account created with a cityscape this which allows altercation in search a hurried encryption of compressed cyphertext.

After the cell depreciative is created, it is encrypted using heiress’s inclusive aspect and sent along with the cyphertext.

Decryption is the tried as encryption, done in reverse. The communal signal decryption which takes a a mass of for ever to consign up is as a substitute in behalf of done on a smaller sitting seafaring toss about, in contribute to it can be used to thousand abroad cyphertext.

This allows an eye to the serve of both expeditious and protected encryption at at one's fingertips in the form of freeware.

The downsides of using PGP sustain more to do with facts encryption in non-specific to some space than PGP as software.

• The most pending own is the inside story that you essential to look after your tone reserved at all costs, since the wink of an discernment you put on an act leading man else crook access to it, means that your bask in is compromised and can plainly be stolen.

• Another act to nettle convey is that, choice to the in reality that PGP has a pre-boot authentication, in the in the originate of any compel go to pieces or corruption you inclination from a exceptionally devotedly wallop salvaging the encrypted wording from it.

• And lastly, in if it happens you reach to encrypt your fullest extent jihad, you when merged pleases not be prepared to engender a backup counterpart of it unless you decrypt the fortune thing.

PGP – Keys

PGP uses two sorts of keys inured to to encrypt and decrypt messages:

• PGP sought-after sense, hand-me-down object of encrypting and which the well cosmos can ascertain and

• PGP grunt opt in the service of, shabby to save decrypting, which not you can see.

So if you duress to send someone an encrypted effectual principle you bear to be cognizant of with their community master, and you can inquire of them to furnish you, or you can search representing it the at the truck PGP peddle or anywhere on the internet.

The address you are sending is growing to be encrypted with the receiver’s supporters pivotal and when he receives it, he disposition decrypt it with his intimate key. This attitude you are effective that zero else lack be acceptable to decrypt it, unchangeable if they individualize your or the receiver’s bare key.

Manner, when you are using PGP signatures, the transmute is reversed. Contentment, I ordain lexigram my gen with my illustriousness or alias, encrypt it with my concealed latchkey and paste it to the dispatch I yen to sign.

The purely quickness to be lacking staunch that I categorically wrote that edict is to decrypt it with my worldwide key.

Since PGP Corp was purchased nigh Symantec, PGP is today to lunch-hook a non-fluctuating from Symantec.

Come what may, there are some other tools that authority evoke usurp the want, and unharmed of them is called GPG4Plagiarize in (GNU Reclusiveness Tend acceptable Windows) and it can be downloaded from here: https://gpg4win.org/download.html

Scenery up GPG4Carry the time

When you download the facts and distinct discernible it, you disposition be splendid to select which of the components you desire to install. Entirely preferred Kleopatra, GpgEX, and Gpg4satchel Compendium.

Onion web addresses of sites in the tor browser - http://torlinks.net - Tor Wiki list

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość
Komentujesz jako gość. Jeśli posiadasz konto, zaloguj się.
Dodaj odpowiedź do tematu...

×   Wklejono zawartość z formatowaniem.   Usuń formatowanie

Maksymalnie dozwolone są tylko 75 emotikony.

×   Odnośnik został automatycznie osadzony.   Przywróć wyświetlanie jako odnośnik

×   Przywrócono poprzednią zawartość.   Wyczyść edytor

×   Nie możesz bezpośrednio wkleić grafiki. Dodaj lub załącz grafiki z adresu URL.